Brownish, pink spots over chest, shoulder, back and neck, spreading and getting bigger. Cure?

I have these brownish pink spots all over my shest shoulders back n.makin there way to my neck n I had em like a couple months befors jus by my shoulder and now they spreaded and gotten bigger can u tell me what I shld do
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your query I can understand your sufferings bruise problem. You can go for simple blood tests such as bleeding time, clotting time and platelet count. If these are normal then there is no need to worry. For the red marks to you can apply cortisone cream and take benadryl by mouth.

Most of the bruise do not last longer than 3 weeks. It may change color from black to yellowish green. Do not pinch or scratch the area as it may cause further problems. If these are recurring then can meet dermatologist for best management.