Brownish dry patch on the stomach getting bigger. What is it?

I have a light brown dry patch in my stomach. it started out really small and now it got a little bit bigger and it stayed that way. ive tried scrubbing it off but its still there i put lotion on everyday and its still their. the weird part is that when i was in my home town san francisco ca, i saw that it was starting too go away, but when i came back to fresno ca, it came back and got dry again. can you please help and tell me what it is?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013