Brownish discharge before period,heavy bleeding,cramping,bloating,dizzy,light headed,heaviness in breasts,headache,pregnancy test negative

okay i had brownish discharge a week before my period then it turned a light brownish redish color then hadslight heavy bleeding. only lasted four days. then i was suppose to start my period the 28th and didnt have nothing i took a pregnancy test on the day i was suppose to get my period but it was negative. ive been cramping and bloated with dizzy spells and light headed my boobs feel heavier and i get really bad headaches .i feel uncomfortable, id like to know whats going on am i pregnant ??? or whats this mean ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
The symptoms that you have are not due to pregnancy. The irregular heavy bleeding could be due to mild hormonal imbalance.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,