Brownish discharge. On birth control. Frequent urination, difficulty in urination and burning sensation. Reason?

I have been on birth control for about 3 months now & I masturbated a few days ago & now I have dark brown discharge mixed with some blood . I ve had this for a few days now but I don t think it s my period because I already got it in the beginning of the month & it certainly doesn t feel anything like a period. I also have been using the bathroom a lot but I have difficulty peeing & it starts to burn but it doesn t feel like I m getting all of it out when I try to pee. How much longer will this discharge last & why is it happening?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013