Brownish discharge, Intercourse during bleeding, taken contraceptive pills. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello!
I have a problem because i am worried about this bleeding i am experiencing right now..this is wat happened, i had sex with my boyfriend on my 1ST DAY MENSTRUAL PERIOD, he ejaculate inside me, i took 1st dose of ecp after 24hrs then 2nd dose 12hrs after the 1st dose..6 days after my second dose, i had this brownish discharges, is this wat they call the ecp withdrawal bleeding? Is there any chances ill get pregnant? Thank u very much for your respose, it is much appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013