Brownish circular spots beneath the breast. Anything to be concerned?

I have had a Fingernail sized brown circular spot beneath my left breast for about 8 months now. It has gotten bigger but not sure if its gotten darker. I just noticed it oneday and it wasnt always there. Now recently on the bottom of my left nipple , a brown coloured patch has appeared. It s not an even circle like the other spot below, but it is of the same colour tone. I had the first spot looked at but my doctor said it was fine.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013