Brownish bleeding during first trimester of pregnancy. But the baby is fine

Hello Dr. I am 28 years old, female, healthy history. I had IVF treatment and now i am almost 27th week pregnant. Hello, i have been having pregnancy constipation since the beginning of my pregnancy. Last week i traveled long distance from Germany to the USA. The change of food made my constipation worse. This morning i went to the toilette after three days and the stool was very hard that i bled. I still have uncomfortable feelings and it still bleeds a little bit. should i be worried? should i go to the ER? Please answer me as soon as possible... im really worried that i may get infections or something because of the still bleeding caused by constipation!!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011