Brown worms discharged in bowel movements. History of IBS. Treatment for intestinal worms?

I have just been to the toilet to have a wee and thought my back passage felt a little wet, so cleaned myself and everything was fine, I checked the toilet for any mucus as at times I have IBS . I saw a very thin, brown worm which was about 2.5 inches long and wriggling ! I have had no itching or anything ! what can i take to get rid of anymore that may be inside me ?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed passing a worm in stool.It looks to be Round Worm infestation Please get your stool examination done and take antihelmenthic tablet after consulting your family physician.