Brown vomiting with odor, green stool. Zofran, phenergan taken. Why is this happening?

hi. my gf has been throwing up brown vomit that smells like stool. she has done this several times over the last year but always feels better in a day or so this time she will fel better then be sick again in a few hours. she had a green stool this morning and had a bm yesterday. i have given her zofran and phenergan alternately. im worried she might have a blockage? cld something else be causing her vomit to smell this way?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013