Brown vaginal spotting after putting nexplannon in the arm. Reason?

hi i have had nexplannon in my arm for 6 months had brown spotting i was then given the pill injection to stop the spotting it worked i have been free from spotting for about a month but now i have noticed that when i go to the toilet and wipe i am spotting bright red pinkish blood have been for about 4 days now i am also crying all the time for no reason which is not like me at all i am worried please could you maybe give me some advice.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013