Brown vaginal discharge, womb infection. Discharge stopped with antibiotics, negative pregnancy test. How can pregnancy occur?

Hi, im wandering if you can help me, on the 7/6/12 i went to see my doctor as for 4 days i was getting thick brown vaginal discharge he said i may have a womb infection and gave me some antibiotics which i took regularly and the discharge soon stopped however i was due to come on 22/6/12 and didnt i have taken 2 pregnancy tests that say negative im normally very regular with a 35 day cycle. i have been trying for a baby for 6 months.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012