Brown vaginal discharge with tissue, not on birth control, irregular periods. What is it?

Hello I am 21 yeaes old and married in thw last two days I have noticed a very ligjt brown discharge coming from my vagina with tiny pieces of skin in it. I need to know what it might be? I have very irrwfular periods. My last period ended July 17 2012. Also I am not on birth control . I took a prwgnancy test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative. So im wondering what this is. Thank yoi.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Jan 2016
If the period is delayed due to hormonal disturbances, particularly if it is a condition where the hormone oestrogen was raised, then in such condition, the lining of the uterus breaks to cause the bleeding. Some times, the bleeding initially is so minimal that it comes out of the uterus late having brown colour. It may come out with the broken flakes of the uterine lining which you are seeing as tiny pieces of skinny tissues. .
If you are finding difficulty in conceiving also, please get your hormonal work up like FSH, LH done and the study of the uterine lining by microscopic study will guide you further.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Mahaveer Patil 's  Response
Hope this message finds u in good health.
I have gone through ur msg and understand your concern.

it may be due to some sort of hormonal imbalances or variations in the body,though there may be other reasons as well

Nothing to worry about, You should eventually get back to normal.

Take multi vitamin and calcium supplements
Do consult a gynecologist if symptoms worsen

Get back to me for any FOLLOW UP QUERIES anytime.

Regards,Dr Mahaveer Patil...(MBBS,MS,Mch)