Brown vaginal discharge, smoking and alcohol addict, have frequent bladder infections, painful sex, lower back pain, increasing breast. Cause?

Hi .i dont know what to think of this,I am leaking a brown liquid from my vagina . i am 21 years old,Im 5 ft tall and weigh 107 lbs.I smoke less than a pack of ciggarettes a day and drink 1 or more beers every couple days..periods are always irregular always have been. cramping is always severe.. have been sexually active with one person and its been the same person for over 2 years now. though have had multiple partners ,My blood type is ( B - ).i have RH negative blood and miscarried when i was 17 after 2 months of pregnancy, never went to the hospital, and never got the RH negative shot, which i was unaware of doing so having that blood type. I havnt gotten pregnant since. I contracted Oral Herpes from my ex of 3 years due to his infidelity.I get bladder infections frequently and lately ive been following guidelines for at -home remedies like drinking cranberry juice, taking cranberry pills, drinking lots of water, vitamin C and D I take regularly. sometimes sex is painful, i get lower back pain frequently and have 36DD size breasts. I am usually tired and im wondering why i am leaking this brown liquid . i discharge very frequently but the past 2 days its been brown .what could it be? i shower regularly
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012