Brown vaginal discharge, lower back pain, sore nipples, abdominal discomfort post unprotected intercourse. Pregnant?

Last week I had 3 days if light brown discharge and then it went away! Today I have severe lower back pain! My periods are very irregular and can go as long as 42 days. Today is day 42 exactly, 43 if you count it being past midnight. Had unprotected sex 3 time between the 3rd and 4th this month! Some abdominal discomfort and sore nipples! I usually don t get symptoms until after my period starts. I usually just bloat and have increase of appetite before a period!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013