Brown vaginal discharge, cramping, delayed period. Had flu and yeast infection. Discharge due to previous infection?

Hi, I have been having dark brown vaginal discharge for one week now. There is been slight cramping from day to day. I usually have late periods, my cycle is around 33 days, and i was supposed to get my period yesterday or today. When I was ovulating, I got sick with the flu and think i got mild yeast infection . I was itching a lot and its almost gone. But is the brown discharge because of my previous infection? I usually have brown discharge one day before my period, but never one week before.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012