Brown urine. Urine culture shows no growth. Should a doctor be consulted again?

My husband had a brownish color urine so I had him see a dr. They did a urine stick test and said there was blood but no white cells and that it was probably a UTI. He did not have any other signs of a UTI (burn, pain, frequent urge to pee ect). They gave him a prescription for a UTI and sent him home. The culture came back "no growth" which I think means no UTI. His urine color has gone back to a normal color but I am still concerned that this might have been something else. Should he still see a urologist or wait and see if the blood returns after he is done with the prescription? This could be something more serious so I am concerned.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013