Brown thick smelly ear wax, bleeding from ears. History of HIV, HPV. Treatment?

I have had ear infections since little and for a few years iv had in my left ear a constint drain of brown thick smelly ear wax and my right ear normal today i clend my left ear and a little blood came out i have been smoking meth .weed.and might have hiv and hpv from girlfreaind and sifillis i dont eat healthy food and drink a lot of beet an soda should i worry an why the blood anf brownd wax in only one ear help me please
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012