Brown stringy discharge, rash between anus and vagina that has moved to vagina. Have started workout lately. Cause?

Hi, I just recently started to get a brown stringy discharge , which I m assuming was just old blood. I also just started going to the gym and sweat a lot and also have high stress as a college student. I noticed that there was a rash between my butt cheeks, more toward the bottom though, between the anus and vagina. It hurt to walk because they d rub together, so I applied a zinc oxide cream and used baby powder for a few days. I thought the rash could be from sweating too. Then it moved from there, up to the outside of my vagina. I ve been looking it up and found a number of possiblities, but what could this beeee???!!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013