Brown streaks from penis when I masturbate, ejaculated blood. What is going on?

When I have sex or masturbate (its more noticable when I masturbate) there are brown streaks in my semen. This has been going on for a number of months. About 6 months ago I was ejaculating blood. I did not go to the doctor as I figured I had burst a blood vessel. I laid off sex and masturbating for 2 weeks and no longer ejaculate blood but still have these brown streaks. Any advice apart from go to the GP as I dont really wnat to.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013