Brown stools with white spots in them. Due to worms or Chron's disease?

Brown stool with some white dots in it? Just a few minutes ago I went to the bathroom and I pooped out mostly brown poop and some whitefish brownish spots in it I know I do not have any sort of worm in me but I m just wondering cause I am sorta.scared now...... my butt doesn t have any sort of pain nor does my body so I m just wondering If its Cronus disease??? (That thought made me even more scared......) please please please help ME!!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  265 Awaiting Answer