Brown sticky discharge from right nipple,from two ducts,premenstrual syndrome,clear fluid

I am having clear and brown sticky discharge from the right nipple only and only when squeezed. The discharge is from two separate ducts. My doctor diagnosed me a few months ago with severe PMS and I am a week away from my menstrual cycle . Last month when it was only the brown discharge my doctor said he wasn t concerned. Today after the clear fluid started (again only when squeezed) he wants me to have a mammogram and then a follow up with a surgeon. I am 36 years old with two kids and otherwise healthy. My appointment will not be for a few weeks and I am really freaking out in the mean time. Is it possible for the above to be caused by a benign condition?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012