Brown spotting,red blood, cramps after ovulation. Trying to conceive. Can it be implantation bleeding?

I have been temping and using opks, I got my first positive opk on April 6th, then the second on April 7th, I believe I ovulated the afternoon of the 8th. I felt pinches and a bit of cramps . That evening, I felt like I peed myself. There was red blood, not heavy, but not spotting either. Then for two days after that I had brown spotting (9th & 10th) nothing on the 11th (3dpo) and today, 4 days past ovulation , there was more red blood, dark red, again, not heavy. It doesn t smell like period blood. I have never had mid-cycle bleeding. I am trying to get pregnant , I don t know what to think about the bleeding. Could it be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012