Brown spotting, vomiting, cramps, lower back pain. Had unprotected sex. Negative urine test. Pregnant?

My last period started 10/17 - 10/22, I had unprotected sex during November and on 11/13- 11/15 I had brown spotting (very light and last for 2 days), last week I vomited twice and I just vomit a few min ago after drink water. In addition, I had minor cramps couple times last week. Today I had lower back pain . I m out of town and was not able to do a blood test , but I did an urine test and resulted negative this morning. I seems to have all symptoms of pregnancy except tender breast . Am I preganant?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012