Brown spotting since childhood, using carofit ultra cream. Can use melano cream?

Hi..I am 33 years old, female...I am presently staying in karachi pakistan. I do have some brown spots since my childhood. My doctor advised me to use CAROFT ULTRA CREAM when I was in India. I came to know MELANO CREAM from one of my friend. Is it advisable for me to use Melano Cream? If yes, please advise me how to use MELANO CREAM.. as I am searching/looking for CAROFIT CREAM here in karachi but found nothing.Thank you very much and would most appreciate if you could provide me an answer...Gob Bless - Gelai
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
thank you for your question this spot located in which area of body that not mentioned by you in your question,but according to question it is mostly hyper pigmentation of skin,because since childhood it started & no showing of lumph or any malignant growth that means since childhood only hyper pigmentation is cause mostly dignosed,carofit ultra cream is for pigmentation & age related marks on body,melano cream indicated for burn & sun spot, u requires An combination of Antioxidant,Glucocorticoids for increase tissue perfusion & good result, do not use melano cream no use for this,you can also use betnovate-c