Brown spotting, no periods, negative blood pregnancy test, had taken duphaston. What could the spots mean?

hi,,i have 9y old boy,,i was pregnant and had misccariage on 15/10/2012 then we started trying from end of dec.,,,my last cycle was on 16/1/2013,,i visited the dr on the 13th day and he saw a18mm egg and told me to ve sex on tje 14,16,18th and he gave me duphastone from the day 16 and told me the cycle will come on z 28th,,,today is the 30th yyesterday i had a brown spotts and nothing after that till now ,,no cycle,,i did blood test but the normal one ,,and it was _ve,,,there is a paim but not like z cycle pain,,do i ve to make a quantativr blood test or what,,and these spots and where is z cycle,,plzzzzzz help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013