Brown spotting, delayed periods, light pink blood. Causes and treatment?

Hi, Im trying to figure out whats going on with my body. Last Tue. I had brown spotting only when I wiped on and off for a couple of hrs. My period was suppose to have started Monday, it didnt. I woke up this morning to spotting again. I went to the bathroom this morning had brownish pink spotting when I wipe, a few hrs later Iit turned dark red. Still not even enough for a pantyliner
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern this type of irregularities is common in menses and no need to worry about this it would get alright no need to take any medicine for this hope this information helps you have nice day.