Brown spotting, cramps, tender breasts, faint positive pregnancy test. Should I go to a doctor?

I have been having brownish spotting only when I wipe for the last 5 days. Also some cramping. Breasts are tender and sore. I took a pregnancy test three days ago with a faint positive. I ve taken two more since over the past two days and the results are lighter an lighter but still faintly there. I am not bleeding red, and I know that cramps and brown discharge are normal. I am worried that my fading lines indicate that it was a chemical pregnancy that is now just waiting to clear my system. But if that is the case, I am confused about why I am still cramping and not bleeding and why my breasts are still so tender. If I don t start bleeding in the next few days should I make a doctors appointment? I know urine tests can be finicky and have different dye amounts but this has been a consistent decrease over four tests of two different brands.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012