Brown spotting, cramps, stomach pain, sensitive nipples. History of miscarriages. Causes?

My period was due this week. I normally go five days with a heavy to medium flow with bad cramping two days before and three days in. However this month I had five days of brownish spotting, enough that there was a smudge on my panties and toliet tissue after wiping, with one to two days of mild cramping. Now my stomach , hurts, I feel queasy, my nipples are sensitive and I have a sensitivity to strong smells. Last months period was five days with mild cramps and a lighter than normal flow(barely filling one pad a day). I ve had two miscarriages the most recent being August of last year. I ve taken one test but it came up as invalid. Should test or wait it out?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer