Brown spotting, cramps, light headedness. Reason?

I had brown spotting 2 days before my period was due, I thought it may have been implantation bleeding , but the second day there were normal period cramps and bleeding, then from day 3, which was the original due date, there was nothing; on the 4th day there still wasn t anything, but Iight headedness, which is still happening three days later. My period has never been like this, and would sometimes only get lighthead before my period.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
He welcome to health care magic forum. Brown spoting and cramps and irregular period suggest, infection, So i suggest you to consult a gynaecologist for diagnosis and treatment, otherwise same thing may continue for succeeding periods and there can be other side effects of it.
You may need to use medicines, for controle of the infection. Anaemia is also a cause of the brown spoting and irregular periods.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, and sea foods to provide iron and proteins necessory to build up blood.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.