Brown spotting before periods. Bleeding with clots. Had sexual intercourse for the first time. Reason?

Hi, my name is Diane and im an 18 year old female.. I lost my virginity a couple weeks ago and I was wondering why am I bleeding so much.. The first time it was just brown spotting but that s because It was so close to my period.. But the second time it was bright red and it was heavy and we actually got scared and stopped.. As well as the third, but this time it was even heavier and there were clots.. Why is that??
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
May 2013
Hi
According to your description there is possibility of post coital tear.
So you better consult gynecologist once and get examined to find out the possible cause for your problem.
If it is a large tear you may need suturing.
Meanwhile better to avoid intercourse till the tear heals.