Brown spotting after normal periods, have unprotected sex. Had previous miscarriage

Hi, Two months ago I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I have since had a normal period that started 17 days ago. I have 28 day cycle. This morning I have brown spotting.. just enough to wear a pad. I also have period like cramps but I am not due for another 10 days. I am 42yrs old and we are not using protection. I have 3 older children but never bled in preganancy or normally have fairly easy periods. I am worrying now. I have had occasional slight cramps now and again since the miscarriage.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012