Brown spotting after having protected sex, taken Plan B. Bloating. Not pregnant?

I had protected sex on the 12th of August and was expecting my period on the 19th, but I only had brown spotting for one day around the 21st and then a large blood flow on the 22nd but only for about an hour, then nothing. Before taking plan B in June, I usually had my period around the end of the month. But in June I got it on the 12th and the 19th the following month because of the pill . The encounter from which I m worried I might be pregnant was using a condom and he did not ejaculate. When I missed a period, I took a test on the 27th. Still unsure and feeling a little bloated, I took another test on September 2nd (though it was a hot day and I drank a lot of water so I fear my urine was diluted). Is it safe to say I m not pregnant? Or did I test too early?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012