Brown spotting. On nuvaring, removed it. Due to implantation bleeding?

I have been on nuvaring for a little over a year with no problems i havent had it come out or left it out i have taken it exactly how im supposed to!I have started my period a couple times early but I am wondering if i could be experiancing Implantation bleeding I started spotting on wednesday a brownish color and not heavy ive spotted a couple times everyday since today is sat and i am supposed to remove the ring tomorrow and typically start my period a couple days later ... I took my ring out today because i continue to spot and it came out with a bit of brownish stuff strung on it so im not sure what to think any info would be helpful and how long after implantation bleeding has started will i need to wait before testing positive on a pt?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer