Brown spots under feet, cold feet. Thyroid removed through surgery. Cause of worry?

I have brown spots on the bottom of my feet ... they dont hurt and i have notice them several years ago.. my feet are always cold and i dont know if i have poor blood cirulation.. I have been checked for a transmitted diseasess and im ok.. i havent slept with a man over 9 years.. im gay.. i will be 35 sat.. and the only thing i have had was my thyroids removed, i dont have surgar., which i was tested for and i once had a doctor along time ago to look at it... t has always concerned me..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013