Brown spots that move in left eye, blackouts, swollen eyes, severe head ache, stiff neck,. Cure for symptoms?

What is wrong with me? I am having severe head aches, (I guess migranes though I've never had one) my neck annd back are extremely stiff. My left eye has brown spots that move, and it blacks out completely almost anytime I stand, my right eye feels swollen and hurts really bad (It was crossing earlier. I've been to the doctor once and er twice, the prescribed me 5 medicines, and gave me 4 in an iv. Tested me for meningitis and did a cat scan and blood work. Everything came out okay but I still feel sick. Could it have something to do with my eyes not my head or back? I don't know what to do :(
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013