Brown spots on vagina, had cancer cells after cervix removal

I am a 40 year old woman and i havent been sexually active for 2 and a half years. Last September i had my cervix removed after detection of very early cancer cells , after suffering heavy almost constant bleeding for 9 years.I got my all clear in March and was discharged from the hospital and referred back to my GP. Today i have discovered 3 dark brown patches , one at the top and the others either side of my clitoris that definately werent there before. They are completely flat and are neither painful or itchy, although i have been having quite a lot of ovary pain recently. Should i be concerned ?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011