Brown spots on my face and neck. What precautions should I follow ?

hiii.I am 26 years old woman. My problem is that i have observed some brown spots/ moles on my face and neck from last one year and these spots are increasing day by day. i have not taken any treatment for this. what could be the reason for this and also suggest some remedy for the same. The spots on my face are like brown moles. few are dark and few are light. and these are increasing day by day. My skin type could be dry to normal. please let me know the cause for this problem and suggest the remedy. what precautions should i follow?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011