Brown spots on cycle. Swab and pelvic test negative. Need to ask a doctor, if pregnant?

hello, I came on my cycle feb. 15 and went off the 21st. on march the 6th....2weeks after I started to spot brown. I only had red blood one time when I used the restroom and wiped myself. after that nothing was on my pad red. its been brown the whole time and barley even something on the pad. I went to the er twice....I had a swab done and pelvic exam but it turned out I didn t have any stds or my test said I was not pregnant. my questions are could I be pregnant still? and how long before I will know if im pregnant for sure? when will it pop up on a pregnancy test my true results?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013