Brown spots on arms. Started after waxing. Prescribed MomateXL. Safe?

Hie I am 20 year old girl, and I have small small brown spots on my arms, this started initially when I started doing waxing, it was not so worse the way it has become now I cant wear sleevles clothes also I have put many creams and consulted a skin specialist she has told me to put momate xl on my arms for 20 days..before going to this doctor I have taken treatment for my skin before also when I stopped my medications it worsend the condition of my arms please can you help me with this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013