Brown spots after shaving. Using hair removal cream, no affect. Remedy?

Hi. I am getting brown spots from shaving. I am of a very fair skin tone with very dark hair. I have been shaving for years but stopped after the development of the brown spots. Even using hair removal cream, the brown spots persist. I do continue to exfolitate every other day. And i am also having revlite laser done to reduce pigmentation but the progress is very slow. Is there some other remedy i could use? I heard quite abit of Diprovate cream and i am wondering whether a little of that would do miracles. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013