Brown spot on finger, quit smoking, unhealthy diet, overweight, reason?

Hello Sir / Ma am I m 23 male and this last Saturday i noticed a tiny brown spot on my right index finger which appeared over night I tried to wash it away but it was of no use. Now today morning i noticed now there are 2 spots of same sizes. They don t hurt at all what could be the reason for this cause this is scaring the HELL out of me. I recently quit smoking (5 months back) and my diet is not that healthy and i m over weight could any of these be the reason ? I am attaching an image of my finger over here Please suggest something cause my finaly exam are on 31st but i Can t get my mind out of these brown spots Please Please suggest something. Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012