Brown spot on cheeks after using old lipstick. Will laser treatment help? Do I have to go for a cosmetic surgery?

Hi Doctor..My name is Harshita and I am 27 years old. I reside in Bangalore and will be here till 31st July. I have a brown melasma kinda spot on my right cheek which I got due to application of my mom s old lipstick , when i was in class 3rd. since i used it as a blusher/ruse that time for some function and to wipe it off i used a rough cloth and rubbed it off rigorously ..the portion where i had applied lipstick turned red that time.but next day it turned slight brown as if i had a chemical reaction and my skin got burned slightly (like a sun burn) . since then We ( me n my parents) have consulted all sorts of doctor.. homeopathic. ayurvedic home, remedies. dermatologist , have gone through dermabarssaaion ( 5 sessions) chemical peels (7 sessions) but nothing happened .. Doctors say that it is a birth mark ..but i know it s not as it happened because of application of that old lipstick of my mom . currently I had one laser treatment on 6th pf May ( suggested by Dr. Sujaya Hedge in Bangalore) and the second treatment is due on 15th of July - fractional laser) NOw my worry is she suggested Q- switched NG yag laser but the machine which she used is fractional laser and i didn t see any change since i had my first treatment. I want to know if my spot can be treated using cosmetic surgery and that too 100% .. its not that visible at times but sometimes it is very visible especially in pictures . i want to get rid of it completely as i m getting married in NOvember .. Plz suggest me an appropriate treatment . i would really appreciate if it can go off my face permanently before my marriage without any scars. Thank a lot in advance for your time and valuable advice. I am looking for treatment in Bangalore before 31st of July if possible.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012