Brown spot on bottom of foot, smaller marks on hands. Also have headache and joint pain. What is this?

I have a rusty brown spot on the bottom of my foot , quite large of an area. This is the second time it has happened in the past year. The first time it was on both feet. I have also gotten smaller marks on my hands. This has happened in two different states and I have not come into contact with anything that could stain my skin in any way. I have heard it could be an issue with the adrenal gland or high levels of cortisol . I just need answers! I have other sypmtoms for the past year or so of constant headaches, joint pain, swelling, loss of appetite, weight loss , hair loss , extreme fatigue. I am at a loss and really need answers! As a side note, no matter how much scrubbing this does not come off.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012