Brown splotch on glans of penis. Worried about it being cancerous

Hi there. I am 21 years old and uncircumcised. Around 2010, I begin to wash under my foreskin and I noticed a brown splotch on the glans of my penis . It had irregular borders and it was the size of a pencil eraser. After working up the courage, I went to my local doctor. He didn t think it was anything but I continued to worry so he finally set me up an appointment with a Urologist . The Urologist, after looking at it, said it didn t appear to be a melanoma , so he told me to come back in 6 months. I came back in six months and he said everything still appeared to be okay. He then told me to come back in about 8 months, however, he moved and I haven t had it checked on since. I still worry that the spot may be cancerous, even after two doctors looked at it and said that it appeared to be okay. I have had it for a long while now and it emits no pain, doesn t ooze, hasn t broken open or s just still there. I can t really tell if it s gotten bigger or not.....if it has, the changes have been VERY subtle. Would you have any idea of what this might be and if it very well could be cancerous, but in a benign form? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012