Brown semen, taken antibiotics for epididymitis, foul-smelling urine. What is this?

On June 17 I noticed extreme bright red blood instead of urine when going to the bathroom. Went to the doc, got antibiotics for epididymitis (sp?) and within days: no more swelling of testicle , no redness, no blood in urine (it actually only occured that one time). They flushed my bladder at the time of doc visit and did CT of entire area (NO issues with: bladder, prostate , colon, spleen , appendix, gallbladder, or liver and nothing unusual in the flank region of my groin. NOW, yesterday I ejaculated for the first time in over a year and the semen was mocha brown in color. This would have been almost two months since the bleeding-instead-of-urine episode. My question: what the heck?! Do I still have an infection somewhere? By the way, my urine has been sorta foul smelling since all this started. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012