Brown period. Why does it keep coming back? Why are there cramps?

Hi my name is April. Im 30 yrs old.. i have three kids and i and divorced. I have a bf that ive been with for the almost year now. This period is not like no other that ive havehad i started it on wed and. it started out to be a brown color and then it quit and the next day it started up again to be brown and then a lil light red and back to brown and it quit again and today its doing the same thing .. i get cramps but they dont last long
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012