Brown patches on cheeks, melasma, sun damage. Will trimelasin cream help?

Dear Sir, I have brown patches on my right cheek as well as left but on right cheek near nose is more darken. I don t is it melasma or sun damage. It has been on my face for the last two years. Sometimes these fade and sometimes become prominent. Can i use Trimelasin cream to cure it? Please suggest me what i should i do for it? I want to remove these darken spots if not possible then even can i lighten up these that not shown easily on skin. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012