Brown patches around mouth, chin, looking like brown bruises, small spot on chin, not fading. Treatment?

My daughter has brown splotches around her mouth and chin that appeared about 1 week ago.... It looks like her face is dirty.... They don t hurt or itch and are not raised dry or bumpy... Looks like a bruise would look but its brow* they do seem to be fading... But its so weird? She had a smalk spot pb her chin a few weeks before and took forever to fade away? Should I be concerned or could it just be a bruise?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012