Brown menstruation, painful nipples, abdominal cramps, bloating, frequent urination, white discharge. Am I pregnant?

my last period was dark brown discharge like period and just came in spots my nipples are painful,i sometime experience abdominal pain/ cramps ,i feel bloated,urinate alot and my discharge is alot and its white and thick.i feel nauseated. i have been trying for baby for four years now. i took clomid . i have used home pregnancy test but it came negative twice. can i be pregnant or its because of the clomid i took.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012