Brown menstrual discharge, spotting pink. Hormonal imbalance?

I am 40. I started menstruation at 10.5 yrs old. I have very normal periods... Until this one. It seemed fairly normal- 5 days but a little lighter than usual. However, where it looked like it was ending as usual (brownish faint discharge ), thingies started seeing that I was spotting and when I wipe there is blood on the tissue . Not heavy, but pink in color. I m just wondering if this could be hormonal imbalance or something else. No real symptoms to speak of otherwise. My diet is decent and I drink water and coffee daily; rarely anything else.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer